Terms & Refund Policy
By accessing the website at https://FranklinHatchett.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Franklin Hatchett website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Franklin Hatchett makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Franklin Hatchett does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You must be at least 18 year or older to join Franklin Hatchett or the legal age in your country to run a business.
In no event shall Franklin Hatchett or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Franklin Hatchett website, even if Franklin Hatchett or a Franklin Hatchett authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
2. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Franklin Hatchett's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Franklin Hatchett does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Franklin Hatchett so may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Franklin Hatchett does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Franklin Hatchett has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Franklin Hatchett of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Franklin Hatchett may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
We offer a 14 day no questions asked refund period on our Black Friday Bundle.
IF you purchase Ecom Elites or Savage affiliates separately then you need to do this policy below.
REFUND POLICY ON FRANKLIN HATCHETT TRAINING
* Hi please understand we have a refund policy for a reason and its because we don't promote get rich quick schemes and if our training is followed results are possible. This is an online business not a get rich quick scheme. We also have this is place to stop people stealing our content. Stealing includes downloading the videos, you must watch them in the members area. Once you have sent us all the details we need you will be refunded within 14 days depending on your country and bank. Our refund policy is linked on all our landing/sales pages**
eCom Masterclass comes with a 30 day money back guarantee as long as action was taken and proof is sent.
- The member has logged into the training at least once.
- The member has watched at least 50% of the training.
- The member has joined the private Facebook group.
- The member has made an effort to post and run a Facebook advert.
- The member must provide proof that they have a store up and running.
- If your adwords account, Facebook account or any other advertising account gets banned that's not grounds for a refund. It's not our responsibility that your advertising account got banned and you can simply get this back by appealing.
- If the member has any problems or support issues they must make an honest attempt to go into the private Facebook group and ask for support or send a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org. This means if you email us within the 30 days and say something like "I don't want this training anymore" and you made no attempt to let us help you or didn't take the action required then we have no legal obligation to refund you. This course is in English and no other language. We are teaching you how to start a real business and we want you to succeed and for that to happen you need to take action and ask for advice when needed.
You MUST actually run proper traffic methods, We don't accept ads that are pending or have just been started to try cheat this refund policy. You must put in effort and we have the right to refuse a refund if effort has not been put in. Running an online store is a real business and you should treat it that way.
We don't offer refunds after the refund period no exceptions. After 30 days the payment is transferred to our bank account and it's not refundable. You MUST send proof of the above to be refunded. You must send proof that you implemented what we teach.
Once again this IS NOT a get rich quick scheme and although we provide training you still need to work and take action to get results. We are helping you build a long term business, not make you a millionaire by next week.
Refunds can take up to 14 days depending on your bank and country,
Our policy is linked on all our landing pages and it's up to you to do your due diligence before purchasing products.